iSonea is building the world’s premier mHealth asthma management company. Join our team and help improve and save lives around the world.
As a mHealth company, we are seeking full-time iOS engineers to join our engineering team to help taking our products to the next level. As an iOS Software Engineer, you will specialize in building elegant products on this world-class platform. We are looking for self-starting engineers with strong experience developing applications on the iPhone or iPad using the iOS SDK.
- Work closely with our product design team for the iOS platform
- Implement custom native user interfaces using the latest iOS programming techniques
- Analyze and optimize UI and back-end application code for efficiency and performance
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of object-oriented software development experience
- 2+ years building complex applications for the iPhone or iPad using Objective-C/C++ with Cocoa and other frameworks
- 2+ years mobile application development at the user interface and system levels
- Ability to understand and debug large and complex code bases
- Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs
- Experience with multithreading programming
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Knowledge of iOS SDK performance tools sand optimization techniques
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
For this position, please send all inquiries to [email protected] and list the position title in the subject line.